[opencms-dev] Question about administrator rights

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Nov 21 09:54:25 CET 2002

Dittmar,

unfortunatly it is not currently possible to have administrators that
can manage only certain groups of users. Being a member of the
"Administrators" group is like being "root" on a UNIX system. It would
be possible to build, will require working in the core classes and is no
small change. I am currently unaware of any project that has the goal of
implementing this functionality.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior