[opencms-dev] multipart/form-data with other parameters

Urich, Chase ChaseUrich at letu.edu
Fri May 16 19:56:01 CEST 2003

I am attempting to upload a file using enctype="multipart/form-data".
However, when that enctype is specified, I cannot access any of the
other parameters like normal using the request.getParameterValues()
method. Is there another way I should be accessing those parameters from
OpenCMS when combined with file uploads?

Sample Code:

Form :
------------

<form name="" method="POST" action="" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<input type="text" name="text_1">
<input type="file" name="file1">
</form>

Parameter Code:
public String[] getCleanParameter(HttpServletRequest request, String
parameter) {
	return = request.getParameterValues(parameter);
}

Chase Urich
Web Programmer
LeTourneau University