AW: [opencms-dev] Form based editing of content items

Frank Wunderlich k.frank.wunderlich at gmx.de
Tue Jun 3 10:21:01 CEST 2003

Hi Anil, Hi Alex,

I've had the same problem when I started with OpenCMS a few weeks ago.

A short documentation of how to implement your own content items can be
found in the OpenCmsDoc.pdf
(http://www.opencms.org/export/download/opencms/opencms_5.0_doc_full.zip
)

Take a look at the news module for deeper insights. The sources can be
found in the cvs repository, but their is also a binary version with
example templates and install instructions floating around in this
mailing list.
Give me a note, and I send it to you.

I haven't found a documentation of the api in the net yet, but you can
download the source distribution and use javadoc on it.

Frank.

--
Frank Wunderlich . IT Freelancer
Berlin . Germany