[opencms-dev] Conditions within JSP templates

pedro fernandez pedrofernandez40 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 09:46:57 CEST 2003

Hi everyone.

I am writing some JSP templates, and what I display must depend on the
content of the page in question.  Basically I need to include or omit
certain parts of the page based on the value of one of the elements in the
page.

How can I access the page elements from within JSP code in the template?

I have looked at the documentation for CmsJspActionElement, but I can only
find methods to display the elements, not read them.

Thanks a lot.
Pedro