[opencms-dev] Export trouble

Sven Dittmar dittmar at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Jul 17 09:04:01 CEST 2003

Hi Thomas,

> Now the problem:
> I have a link in the content area of page /1/p1 to the page /1/p1/sub_p1
> but now I of course do _not_ want to use the same link in /2/p1, the
> link in /2/p1 should point to /2/p1/sub_p1, but i does not.
> Also using relative links didn't work; I tried using <a href="sub_p1">
> but then the exported page linked to
> "system/modules/mymodule/jsptemplates/sub_p1".
> Any suggestion?
We implemented a cronjob who does rsync with remote servers.
It also does some reg-exps to correct the links.

Example from our code:

for file in `cat $transfer/.filelist`
do
   if [ -d $file ]
   then
     mkdir -p $transfer/$file
   else
     if [ -x "$filter/$project" ]
     then
       perl -p -e "s%$export_path$source_path%$dest_path%g" $file | \
       perl -p -e "s/%projectNAME%/$project/g"                    | \
       perl -p -e "s/%serverNAME%/$server_name/g"                 | \
       perl -p -e "s/%serverSCHEME%/$server_scheme/g"             | \
       $filter/$project                              > $transfer/$file
     else
       perl -p -e "s%$export_path$source_path%$dest_path%g" $file | \
       perl -p -e "s/%projectNAME%/$project/g"                    | \
       perl -p -e "s/%serverNAME%/$server_name/g"                 | \
       perl -p -e "s/%serverSCHEME%/$server_scheme/g" > $transfer/$file
     fi
   fi
done

> Did you delete the "not needed" files in /system/bodies?
> If there aren't too many you could create them manually.
No, we did not delete any files there.

To me it seems like: Opencms is collecting the contents and templates
while exporting and it can not follow the the definition in the
controlfile if it points to another data source.

Could anyone frmo the developerteam tell me if this is true and if there
is a solution? It's kind of urgend, because our projects grow and we
want to upgrade to 5.0 before it is getting to big (especially with the
manual project upgrading...).

Thanks,
Sven