[opencms-dev] opencms.war inside of opencms_5.0.0.zip file doesn't unpack.

lincoln.phipps at openmutual.net lincoln.phipps at openmutual.net
Wed Oct 15 16:35:02 CEST 2003

Doh - that works fine - thanks ! I could have sworn I
also tried $JAVA_HOME/bin/jar .... but it is still true
that WinZIP 8.1 don't work on whatever flavour of zip
protocol that this war file has used.

I'm ok for now though. Thanks. Odd but the magical
command is thus,

$JAVA_HOME/bin/jar xvf  opencms.war

and its now fine to go to ocsetup

As winzip has failed for this one .war than I think I'll
not use winzip from now on for .war files and use my
J2SDK jar only.

rgds,
Lincoln.