[opencms-dev] redirect without apache

RaEmanuel at aol.com RaEmanuel at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 18:56:01 CET 2003

Dear opencms list,

how would it be possible to make a correct redirect in Tomcat and opencms without having apache and mod_jk.so installed? I need to have 3 domains in my opencms application:
- www.domain.de (german Version - /opencms/opencms/de)
- www.domain.com (english version - /opencms/opencms/en)
- cms.domain.com (opencms Login - /opencms/opencms/system/login)

I read earlier in this list, that the easiest way is to install apache and mod_jk. Is there another solution based on web.xml and server.xml?

In addition, I can´t tear off the "/opencms/opencms" path. If I follow the guide mentioned under www.al-arenal.de, each time I access an JSP-File an error occur.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ray

Do I need apache and mod_jk.so installed?
I have big trouble to get the above sw combination up and running. There are a lot of guides available in the net but no one works for me. In addition, I´am not sure wether I need this combination realy?