[opencms-dev] writeProperty fail

Ernesto De Santis ernesto.desantis at colaborativa.net
Mon Dec 15 19:46:01 CET 2003

Hello

I can´t write a property.

look simple, but not work.

The resources, is a html page. And a property is defined for me. "acceptance". cmso is a CmsObject.
resource is a String variable, with de cms path of the resource.
this code run in jsp page.
I proof this code´s:

 - cmso.writeProperty(resource, "acceptance", "2"));

 [javac] ......\si_jsp_jsp.java:91: ';' expected
 [javac]  cmso.writeProperty(resource, "acceptance", "2"));
 [javac]                                                ^

 - cmso.writeProperty(resource, "title", "titulo de prueba"));

[javac] ....\si_jsp_jsp.java:92: ';' expected
[javac]         cmso.writeProperty(resource, "title", "titulo de prueba"));
[javac]                                                                ^

In this same jsp, I read the property fine, without problems. I try lock the resource for write property, but not work.

Bye, Ernesto.