[opencms-dev] 28 Error while launching template class

Geoff Winkless opencms at geoff.dj
Mon Jan 26 14:06:01 CET 2004

Replying to myself...

26 January 2004 10:35, Geoff Winkless wrote:
> However the project on which I'm working uses another (proprietary)
> component which will not be supported by the vendor unless it runs
> under JRun, so rather than run two servers I started all over again
> with that instead.

When I copy the entire jrun/webapps/opencms/ directory into
tomcat/webapps I get exactly the same behaviour.

When I start from scratch and install the 5.0.1 fat disti on tomcat it
still fails but in a slightly different way: the Offline project behaves
as expected but the published files simply don't work: if I click on
(eg) index.html in the Online project I get a 404 error.

I checked the ocsetup log and found the only suspect lines are (repeated
several times throughout the list):

4271:	[com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject()/2] Vector was null
or empty
4270:	[com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject()/2] User:
[User]:Admin , Id=2 , flags=0 , type=0 :the admin-user
4269:	[com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject()/2] Project:28
Time:Mon Jan 26 12:23:07 GMT 2004
4268:	root cause was java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000
Driver for JDBC][SQLServer]Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint
'UQ__CMS_BACKUP_RESOU__1CF15040'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object
'CMS_BACKUP_RESOURCES'.
4267:	[com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject()/1] Exception:
com.opencms.core.CmsException: 4 Sql exception. Detailed error:
[com.opencms.file.mssql.CmsDbAccess] [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver
for JDBC][SQLServer]Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint
'UQ__CMS_BACKUP_RESOU__1CF15040'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object
'CMS_BACKUP_RESOURCES'..
4266:	[com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject()/1] User:
[User]:Admin , Id=2 , flags=0 , type=0 :the admin-user
4265:	[com.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject()/1] Project:28
Time:Mon Jan 26 12:23:07 GMT 2004

These only occur around the documentation import areas anyway.

I'm beginning to think this may be a problem with the fat disti, unless
I'm doing something stupid (which is quite probable :). I'll try the
normal distribution next.

Incidentally (sidetracking) the problem with the SQLServer SQL still
exists, I would have thought this would be fixed in 5.0.1:

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 4 Sql exception. Detailed error:
[com.opencms.file.mssql.CmsDbAccess] [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver
for JDBC]Invalid parameter binding(s)..
root cause was java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver
for JDBC]Invalid parameter binding(s).
	at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsDbAccess.getFilesInFolder(CmsDbAccess.jav
a:3384)
	at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.helperGetFilesInFolder(Cms
ResourceBroker.java:4047)
	at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.getFilesInFolder(CmsResour
ceBroker.java:3331)

Or is this problem specific to the Microsoft JDBC drivers?

Cheers

Geoff

http://www.messagelabs.com