[opencms-dev] New 5.3.2 version in CVS due later today

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Fri Feb 13 12:14:01 CET 2004

Hi,

> ! Improved dialogs for MS DHTML editor implemented in JSP
> ! New editor plugin API for adding alternative editors

this is very good news.

> ! OpenCms now features a build in search facility based on Lucene

is this based on the Lucene Module?

> To make your code compile again with the current CVS HEAD (and the next
> major release), you will just have to replace most import statements
> from com.opencms.* to org.opencms.*.

one question to the core developers. We build a module which parses a
XML-File for tasks which must be done at upload time from a new module.
Things like adding special users, groups, new Tables, cron Jobs and such
things.
Are there some more things we should be able to do at this upload time?

Kind Regards

Joachim Arrasz

Synyx oHG

Karlsruhe