[opencms-dev] Are there any other OpenCMS mailing lists?

Kevin Draper kdraper at wildcanary.ca
Wed Feb 25 02:32:02 CET 2004

I guess I'm in the minority - everyone seems to feel quite strong about the
mailing list.  Here's my pro arguments for using a forum:
- It is *much* easier to follow a thread on a forum
- Searching one thread is much easier
- I don't have to worry about 5 or more messages coming a day
- The format of the messages is much easier to read
- Attachments are much easier to deal with on a forum
- The forum can be configured to send me an e-mail when threads I have
posted to have a response.

Maybe this is a UNIX/LINUX versus Windows thing - I live in both worlds, but
I prefer GUIs for most of my tasks.  My $.02.

Kevin.