[opencms-dev] Probelwm with registry .xml

Ram Kishore@hp damojipu at india.hp.com
Wed May 26 17:40:01 CEST 2004

Hi All,

    I have a problem with the importing of new modules.
    I want to import lucene text searching module into OpenCMS.
    The import happens successfully without any error, but after the import
at sometime of time, the registry.xml is becoming blank !!!
    I do not at what point of time this is happening... after this I have to
manually copy the contents of registry.ori to registy.xml.
    But bcos of this I am losing the newly imported module... and if I do
not do the above copy operation .. i am not even able to login..
    I tried restarting tomcat after import but it do not work
     please suggest me a soltuion for this..
    I am using OpenCMS 5.0.1 & tomcat 5.0.19 & MySQL

Thanks & regards,
Ram Kishore