[opencms-dev] ver. 6 a3 - EVERYONE, READ THIS!!

Joachim Arrasz info at arrasz.de
Mon Jan 31 13:34:22 CET 2005

Hi,

> As far as I understood, the bugzilla of OpenCMS should be used for *bug*
> tracking only. Would be great, if such a tracker would be available for
> "support requests" as well.

well, i haven´t read anything about the concrete usage of the
Opencms-Bugzilla. Nevertheless is bugzilla able to handle Feature
Requests and Support Requests as well.

But, you´re right, the bugzilla is completely configured and
maintenanced by alkacon company and so we´re not able to work on such
requests by ourself. All community members need help of alkacon then.

My company currently evaluates Scarab, probably we can make something
based on Scarab which then should be maintenaned by the community.

Regards

Achim