[opencms-dev] Showing contents based on priority

Ganesh Kumar mohan.ganeshkumar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 02:41:53 CET 2005

Hi there,

This is the scenario. I have a client who has different departments in his
organization. Each department will introduce different annoucements which
needs to be shown in the Annoucement section of the home page.

The priority of the announcement content that needs to be shown will be
decided by the Admin. If the admin doesn't give any priority then the
contents should be shown based on the user priority.

Is there any way by which this can be achieved in OpenCms?

If any one can help me I would really appreciate it.

Regards
Krish