[opencms-dev] How to Build A News Page ?

René Machel rene.machel at unitb.de
Thu Mar 16 10:37:20 CET 2006

Hi Jonathan,

thanks for your help, i figured it out now and it works perfectly in the
OpenCms Preview, but when i´m going to do static export the correct link

news/news_0001.html?uri=/news/index.html

becomes to

news/news_0001.html_2093579018.html

and of course this doesnt work out and the page doesnt exist.
does this even work with static export ?

thx, rene