[opencms-dev] Problem with release date

lk cesto at email.it
Sat Jul 8 12:17:28 CEST 2006

Hi,

I want to enter a news today but I want it will be available online in
the future.

I followed that steps:

1. Entered the news
2. Set the release date in the future
3. Saved the news (the news is showed in Italic)
4. Published the project
5. In the online and offline sites the news doesn't appear
6. When the release date is passed the news appears in the offline
project, NOT in the online projet. WHY????
7. If I publish the project after the release date, that news is
available also online.

Any advice?

LuKe

 Sponsor:
 Crea il tuo sito web dinamico con PHP e MySQL - VideoCorso professionale direttamente nel tuo computer. Trucchi e segreti
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5142&d=8-7