[opencms-dev] problem with static export - bad filename

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Sep 7 23:00:20 CEST 2006

You must links that point to the same file but have different parameters,
like this:

product_catalogue.htm?xxx=123
product_catalogue.htm?yyy=456

And these are static-exported under different names, because opencms expects that with different parameters the result could be different as well.

christian

Hello guys,