[opencms-dev] Trying to Export site to be viewed outside of CMS

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sun Feb 18 12:40:33 CET 2007

Mohs, Seth schrieb:
> I am guessing the static export is the answer, but I can not seem to
> get the feature to publish much at all. A good tutorial would be very
> helpful.

You may want to take a look at
http://www.opencms-forum.de/opencms-forum/viewthread?thread=1279
and
http://opencms-wiki.org/Static_Export_configuration

Yes, a good tutorial *would* be helpful, but well - this is a community,
so everybody has to add their share.
I have written http://opencms-wiki.org/Static_Export_configuration - if
you find out more, then please extend that page.

If you have specific problems, then please write what your problems are,
what you would have expected and what your configuration is.

hth
regards
christian