[opencms-dev] Looking For OpenCms Modules

Andrew Myers amyers.work at optusnet.com.au
Mon Feb 19 00:07:44 CET 2007

I'm currently investigating OpenCms and am coming to a fairly similar
conclusion I'm afraid.  A Forum / Discussion board is something that I
will definitely need if I am to use OpenCms.  Is anyone working on one
of these at the moment?  Perhaps some of us could should start a "mini
project" and get one written?