[opencms-dev] Cannot View Context Menus Using Browsers on Mac

Weems, William A william.a.weems at uth.tmc.edu
Sun Feb 25 04:00:46 CET 2007

We are systematically evaluating OpenCms as a possible CMS solution for
the U. Texas Health Science Center at Houston. We are very pleased with
what we see.  However, we have been unable to get the WorkPlace Explorer
view to display the Context Menus on Macs OS X using Safari, FireFox or
Opera.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Our test OpenCms implementation is as follows:

Running on a VMware image.
VMware-server-1.0.0-24927
uname -a
Linux shib-sp.uth.tmc.edu 2.6.9-42.0.8.EL #1 Tue Jan 23 12:37:31 EST
2007 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
cat /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 4)
512mb ram configured for VM.
opencms_6.2.3
apache-tomcat-5.5.20
jdk1.5.0_10