[opencms-dev] LinkGallery in XMLContent

Florian Hopf hopf at synyx.de
Wed Jun 25 14:38:16 CEST 2008

Hi,

I developed an XML Content that is used to render Link lists. As a title
and the target can be set for external links in the link gallery I'd
like to include this information in my html links. Is there any way to
access these values from the template evaluating the content? As far as
I can see the link content is just copied to the field so there is no
way to access the file where the information about the target is stored.

I think it would be nice to make this behaviour configurable so that
either the link resource path or the link url itself are stored in the
content.

Am I missing something?

Regards
Florian