[opencms-dev] Permissions model

Roberto Fernández rgfernan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 14:07:29 CEST 2008

I forgot to say those folders I need to restrict to some groups, are
subfolders or sub-subfolders of main site folder. This is because they are
used to make some menus and lists. Then, I need the permissions to the
parents folder granted, and overwrite them with the restrictions over the
special group folders.
I think I will have to make combined groups as Huy described, because I can
do that without changing what I have already done.
A best approach may be making a public folder and a private folder in the
root of the site, and somehow combining them in the menus and lists...

I really appreciate I got answers, and so quickly,
      thank you very much!

              Roberto