[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 7.0.5 and DB2 support

Georgi Naplatanov gosho at oles.biz
Thu Feb 5 15:24:41 CET 2009

Hello Yves. JPA (Java Persistence API) is a standard way to work with
RDBMS so different implementation support different RDBMSes.

At this time OpenJPA supports following databases:

    * Apache Derby
    * Borland Interbase
    * Borland JDataStore
    * DB2*
    * Empress
    * Firebird
    * H2 Database Engine
    * Hypersonic Database Engine и HSQLDB*
    * Informix Dynamic Server
    * InterSystems Cache
    * Microsoft Access
    * Microsoft SQL Server*
    * Microsoft Visual FoxPro
    * MySQL*
    * Oracle*
    * Pointbase
    * PostgreSQL*
    * Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise

> do you plan to support Firebird RDBMS as well ?
Yes, Firebird is supported too.

Best regards
Georgi