[opencms-dev] vfs mappable in unix?

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Feb 8 13:29:19 CET 2012

An idea came to me - maybe it's already there (in form of webdav) but I'm not
sure whether to the extent I would like to have it:

I find myself pointing an clicking around when creating new structured websites
when using the OpenCMS workplace.

Wouldn't it be much easier if one could to all that by some kind of shell
scripting, using mv,cp,rm and all the unix tools.

There are so many file systems that you can mount in unix. Isn't there
a way to mount the OpenCMS-VFS?