[opencms-dev] some example of how to do it...

Alexei Shigaeff shigaeff.alexei at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 20:03:50 CEST 2012

If I guess, you need to use original mechanism of the opencms: you
define schema-xsd-file, then you write jsp that collect xml documents
in some folder with  <cms:contentload> tag - you'll get functions for
add, delete, editing of content...
Otherwise, you can make xls file in your OS, convert it to xml, upload
it to opencmsVFS and than use XmlContentEditorHelper (in google) to
programmatically create xml documents inside opencmsVFS...
Can you talk more about your task?