[opencms-dev] FreeLancer

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Wed Sep 4 13:24:43 CEST 2013

Hi Marc,

I see you site:
http://www.fremap.com/system/login/index.html

OpenCms 6.2.3 to 8.5.2 ?

Can I send you a business proposal?
I need some information:
1 - It is integrated with other systems?
2 - How many JSP exist?
3 - There is some customizing OpenCms specifies the project?

With this information, you can send a business proposal based on the size
of the project, the work to be performed migration, and migration strategy
that we can use.

Send for deiverson at solutioncms.com!

Regards,

Deiverson

2013/9/4 Marc Fievet <marc at fievet.be>

> Hello,****
>
> I am interested in OpenCms developer. Can you tell me how you work, how
> it works?
> The project is a migration 6.xxx version to 8.5x
>
> The site is www.fremap.com****
>
> ** **
>
> Best regards****
>
> ** **