[opencms-dev] OpenCms Maven Artifacts

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Tue Dec 3 16:11:05 CET 2013

Hi Helmut,

I uploaded the jar files only, because it didn't occur to me anybody would require the war file to be in the repository. The same goes for the opencms test-cases and the module zip files. I will upload them once I have a little spare time. It may take until the end of the year though.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org