[opencms-dev] [Opencms 10.5.0] Display my own type in a list

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Mon Oct 9 14:47:04 CEST 2017

Hi,

have you set <searchsettings containerPageOnly="false" /> in the xsd for
your type? If yes, try to call "<url to your OpenCms
installation>/handleSolrSelect?fq=type:<your type's name>" if you get
some result, your configuration of the search may be somehow wrong, if
you do not get any results, there are no contents findable for your type.

Best, Daniel.