[opencms-dev] Name pattern for content element configuration

Bernhard Zebedin bernhard.zebedin at visions2.net
Sat Oct 8 17:29:02 CEST 2022

Hi all.
I searched for the possibility to define a name pattern with 6 digits in the filename.
At the moment I configured the name pattern with “qi_%(number).xml”.
This genereates filenames e.g. qi_00001.xml (5 digits)
Is it possible to define this with 6 digits?
I work on the migration from an old system which has around 150.000 records with an
Incremental number…. I want to use this number as the new filename. And I want to
use further new created records to use the same number circle.
Question 1) Is this possible to define 6 digits?
Question 2) Could this be a problem for OpenCms if I have so much records in one folder?

Kr
Bernhard