[opencms-dev] Problems trying to edit new site

Charles Eakins ceakins at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 20:57:57 CET 2022

So successfully installed on Tomcat9 after moving the instance to a
compatible JDK, I can edit the demo site, but can't drag and drop anything
on the new site I created. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private,
confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use