[opencms-dev] Nested xsd elemnts

Laura S. lausava at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 14:46:55 CET 2022

Hello,

Following the opencms documentation for choice elements, I created two  xsd nested folders and I included them in the main schema.xsd. Then the jsp formatter is build as the jsp example ( com.alako .opencms.v8.infobox).

The xml result it’s working and editable but when I insert it on my webpage, the content within the nested folders doesn’t show up.

I want to know if this is the right way to create groups of content like a  label  and text - which you can reuse as many times as you want. And if it is, how can I fix that error?

 Or should I use “ group models” ?

Than you.

Laura.

Enviado desde mi iPhone