[opencms-dev] List and detail Page

Hein van der Kallen hvanderkallen at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 13 13:48:39 CET 2022

Roberto
I think you only looked in the tutorial and not in the documentation.
For the integrated list-type see https://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/template-development/built-in-content-types/list-configuration/index.html
For detail pages see https://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/template-development/detail-pages/index.html

If that is not enough look in the mercury-demo how it is done there. For instance : /mercury-demo/advanced-elements/list/

The formatter used on a detail-page normally shows all the content in your xml-content file.
The formatter to show items in the list shows normally only a small part of the content in each of the selected  xml-content-files.

If your list shows very little of each shown xml-content file, consider to use a mercury navigation-m instead. See /mercury-demo/advanced-elements/navigation/

Hein van der Kallen