[opencms-dev] [DKIM] Detect GWT / ADE is loaded ?

Hein van der Kallen hvanderkallen at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 2 17:26:06 CET 2023

Sandrine

To test whether to support ADE or not I use in my template (in Opencms 13) :

<c:choose>

    <c:when test="${cms.page.getClass().getName() == 'org.opencms.xml.containerpage.CmsContainerPageBean'}">

                              <cms:enable-ade />

                              <mercury:load-plugins group="css" />

                              <mercury:load-plugins group="js-async" />

                              <mercury:load-plugins group="js-defer" />

                              <mercury:load-plugins group="template-head-includes" type="jsp-nocache" />

               </c:when>

               <c:otherwise>

                              <cms:editable />

               </c:otherwise>

</c:choose>

I don’t understand your problem, but

may be the same test will help you.

Or did you just want to know whether the edit toolbar is loaded ?

For instance in opencms 10 I had in my template

              <c:if test="${cms.isEditMode}">

                             <!--=== Placeholder for OpenCms toolbar in edit mode ===-->

               </c:if>

…

Hein van der Kallen