[opencms-dev] Default creation folder of contents depending on users/groups

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Thu May 4 14:49:52 CEST 2023

Hi

On OpenCms13, I need to create contents in Shared folder, depending on my
permissions.
Assuming type content config defined in .config of my module is set on a
root folder (/shared/.content/contents/news), and my account is limited on
write in specific subfolder (/shared/.content/contents/news/allowed_folder)
with no write access on root folder itself, how can I use Create button in
Top Toolbar? The type item is displayed in "Other types" option, but
without creation folder indication.

Thank for help

Sandrine P.