[opencms-dev] OpenCms demo account

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Oct 30 16:50:15 CET 2023

Hi Tobias,

it seems to work every now and then. I cannot really tell, when it does and when it doesn't. The last few times I needed a demo account, wasn't able to create an account with my comundus mail address. Whereas it worked with my Gmail address. Although not the first try.
Most of the time I need a new demo account, when a new OpenCms version is published. It might be a coincidence, that the account creation does not work, when I need one directly after the publishing of a new version.
Best regards
Kai