[opencms-dev] Strange locking second save formatter

atle.enersen at gmail.com atle.enersen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 13:11:18 CET 2023

I have edited out the stack trace, I can provide it anyone wishes to see it...

This now always occur the second time I save a file from "Code". When I leave the editor using the back-button in browser not saving the file and then re-open it in "Code" entering the changes all over it works ok.

This only occurs on the file mentioned below.

Window appearing with the following error message:

Error writing the file "/system/modules/org.enersen.core/formatters/enersenarticlesimple.jsp".

>From the stack trace:

org.opencms.lock.CmsLockException: Error writing the file "/system/modules/org.enersen.core/formatters/enersenarticlesimple.jsp".

Caused by: org.opencms.lock.CmsLockException: Resource "/system/modules/org.enersen.core/formatters/enersenarticlesimple.jsp" is not locked by current user "nesrene".

The user is "nesrene" in all cases. This is a fresh install without the demo site.

Any ideas anyone?

Best regards Atle Enersen
--
X/Twitter: @nesrene