[opencms-dev] haproxy.cfg

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Nov 17 10:34:11 CET 2023

I believe I got this configuration from a docker file that has been distributed on OpenCMS-Days a couple of years ago.
I have these OpenCMS events in good memory, always liked them.

It had a haproxy configured and that haproxy.cfg contained a lines at the end:

backend website
    reqirep ^([^\ :]*)\ /(.*) \1\ /opencms/\2
    server www.mydomain.org 127.0.0.1:8080

I wonder whether this URL substitution applies for OpenCMS running as a ROOTed webapp.
Can anyone confirm or comment?

Are there more examples for configuring OpenCMS with a haproxy frontend? It's still a closed book to me, to configure OpenCMS under haproxy and tomcat.

Help appreciated,

--
Christoph