[opencms-dev] Unmarshalling XML document failed. (systemId = null)

Atle Enersen atle.enersen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 15:11:00 CET 2023

Hello.

I am not sure if I have asked this question before.

When adding new content from <wand> and into a content block I get his error
right after mouse up:

<Unmarshalling XML document failed. (systemId = null) Reason:Error on line 1
of document  : The markup in the document preceding the root element must be
well-formed.>

This happens on both two contetent classes I have. I am not shure which
files to repair and what is wrong. This error was not in the system at the
beginning, it sneaked into it.

Does anyone have a clue and can help?

Best regards, Atle Enersen.

--