[opencms-dev] XSD's

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Fri Jan 19 13:37:41 CET 2024

Hello Etle,

is it possible, that not the schema has a problem but your JSP?
Can you check, if the rendered HTML is well formed. We had it once in a while that when the HTML in the JSP was not well formed, that we got such an error.
So I would recommend to remove all unnecessary HTML code from that jsp and try it again.
Or as Michael mentioned, provide your module her, so that it can be tested by Michael or someone else.
Best regards
Kai