[opencms-dev] Issue with I_CmsEventListener in Clustered System

Chema Jiménez chema.jimenez at sagasoluciones.com
Thu Feb 1 08:46:06 CET 2024

Hello,

I have developed a class that implements I_CmsEventListener, and its events include [EVENT_RESOURCE_AND_PROPERTIES_MODIFIED, EVENT_RESOURCE_COPIED, EVENT_RESOURCE_CREATED, EVENT_RESOURCE_DELETED, EVENT_RESOURCE_MODIFIED, EVENT_RESOURCE_MOVED]. If a resource meets a certain condition, another class is executed.

The problem is that in a "cluster" system (with two slave nodes), when editing a resource on the admin node, the I_CmsEventListener class runs only on the admin node and not on the other nodes.

How can I ensure that the I_CmsEventListener class executes on all nodes when modifying a resource?

Thank you very much.
Regards.