[opencms-dev] Issue with I_CmsEventListener in Clustered System

DAVID RODRIGUEZ MERINO david.rodriguez.merino at uva.es
Tue Feb 6 09:04:35 CET 2024

You can  call a JSP/java to send an event from master to slaves.
Another option is pay the OCEE to Alkacon

--

David Rodríguez Merino
Área Web del Gabinete de Comunicación

Edificio Rector Tejerina
Plaza de Santa Cruz nº 6
47002 Valladolid

Email: david.rodriguez.merino at uva.es<mailto:david.rodriguez.merino at uva.es>
Email grupo: soporte-web at uva.es<mailto:soporte-web at uva.es>

De: Chema Jiménez <chema.jimenez at sagasoluciones.com>
Fecha: lunes, 5 de febrero de 2024, 8:47
Para: DAVID RODRIGUEZ MERINO <david.rodriguez.merino at uva.es>, opencms-dev at opencms.org <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
Asunto: RE: Issue with I_CmsEventListener in Clustered System
Hello David,

Thank you for your response. That is an option, but what I really need to know is how I can send events to the slaves using the OpenCms API.

Best regards.
Chema Jiménez Flores.