[opencms-dev] Assistance Needed with OpenCms and External SOLR Server Integration

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Thu Feb 8 08:36:05 CET 2024

Hi Ramon,

your steps are correct. I'd use Solr 8.11.1 as OpenCms 16. For the
ICUCollationField you need to add some libs to Solr that are included,
but not automatically loaded:

You can, e.g., add them in the solrconfig.xml for the cores you add:

<config>
             <lib dir="/opt/solr/dist/" regex=".*\.jar" />
             <lib dir="/opt/solr/contrib/analysis-extras/lib/"
regex=".*\.jar" />
             <lib dir="/opt/solr/contrib/analysis-extras/lucene-libs/"
regex=".*\.jar" />

</config>

Best, Daniel.

--