Demo Installation

Alex alex at opencms.com
Sun Feb 27 00:13:42 CET 2000

Markus,

sorry, but we do not have a demo system online right now. We will try to set
up one in the next two or three weeks (right after we get the CVS online
;-).

To get an impression of the system, you might download the ZIP file and look
in the "prototyp" directory. Start with the file "login.html". This is the
interface prototyp. It's just static HTML, but perhaps you can get an
impression. FYI, in the current release (4.0a19) about 60% of this interface
prototype is already implemented. This includes the most important features
like project management and workflow.

Regards,

Alex.