[opencms-dev] New OpenCms Build 21 now available

Burghardt, Carsten Carsten_Burghardt at ibexnet.de
Tue Mar 14 08:09:42 CET 2000

Dear Alex,

The opencms.properties file is missing in this release. I fetched it from
the 40a20 release.
Perhaps you can help me, I followed your step-by-step installation guide and
when I want to initiate the console with

(jre -v -cp opencms.jar -cp xerces.jar -cp mysql_uncomp.jar
com.opencms.setup.CmsShell com.opencms.file.CmsInitMySqlFillDefaults
org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/opencms?user=root;password=) <
config/cmssetup.txt

I get (with the -v flag)

[Loaded com/opencms/core/CmsException.class from opencms.jar]
[CmsException]: 4 Sql exception
Detailed Error: [com.opencms.file.CmsAccessGroupMySql] Invalid argument
value: Duplicate entry 'Guests' for key 2
Caught Exception: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid argument value: Duplicate
entry 'Guests' for key 2

        at
com.opencms.file.CmsAccessGroupMySql.createGroup(CmsAccessGroupMySql.java:38
3)
        at
com.opencms.file.CmsAccessUserGroup.createGroup(CmsAccessUserGroup.java:367)
        at com.opencms.file.CmsRbUserGroup.addGroup(CmsRbUserGroup.java:334)
        at
com.opencms.file.CmsInitMySqlFillDefaults.init(CmsInitMySqlFillDefaults.java
:74)
        at com.opencms.setup.CmsShell.init(CmsShell.java:91)
        at com.opencms.setup.CmsShell.main(CmsShell.java:69)

I donĀ“t know what that means.