[opencms-dev] Setting up version 40a21

Linus Schmelzer schmelzer at synemedia.de
Tue Mar 14 09:49:01 CET 2000

Hi,
I just tried to set up version 40a21, but it ended up with a nullpointer
exception.

[root at zeus opencms]# [CmsInitMySql] initialized rb for user and groups
[CmsInitMySql] initialized rb for metadefinitions and metainformations
[CmsInitMySql] initialized rb for properties
[CmsInitMySql] initialized rb for projects
[CmsInitMySql] initialized rb for tasks
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.opencms.file.CmsInitMySql.init(Compiled Code)
        at com.opencms.setup.CmsShell.init(Compiled Code)
        at com.opencms.setup.CmsShell.main(Compiled Code)

I exactly followed your install instructions. Some files were missing, so I
took them from the older version. We use Java(tm) Runtime Loader Version 1.1.8
on RedHat 6.1

Any Ideas ?

--
Synemedia Productions
Hildegardstr. 28 | 10715 Berlin, Germany | Tel: +49(0)30-862 23 80