[opencms-dev] AW: sense?

Schouten, Andreas a.schouten at mindfact.com
Thu Mar 16 09:17:59 CET 2000

Hi,

the OpenCms-Software is currently in alpha-state. The core has all asked
funktionality. The workplace is not yet completed. In the next build there
will be much more functionality on the workpace. The workflow will nearly be
completed. The managing of content will have much more functionality in the
workplace.

After finishing the workplace, in the beta-phase, the main goal is improving
the performance.

Greetings,
Andreas