[opencms-dev] OpenCMS running! Now, what?

Sven Kuenzler svenk at tzi.de
Tue Mar 21 14:46:59 CET 2000

Hello,

I finally got OpenCMS working (thanks to Horst!).

The next question is: What's possible so far?
Here, we are 10 people working on a project and so I thought that it
would be nice to create a news page and a todo list with OpenCMS.

First thing I did was creating a new project. Then, I tried to create a
new folder for that project. In explorer view, I changed to / and
selected "New...", then Folder. The OpenCMS changed the view to the
existing news folder.

Furthermore, I would need to add users for each project member. The
appropriate button in the admin window remains greyed out, even after I
created the new project. So my guess is that this is not implemented
yet(?). Can I manually add Users to the data base or is there a "magic
word" to get this button working ;-)

	Sven....