AW: [opencms-dev] can't start login.html in browser

Lucas, Alexander a.lucas at mindfact.com
Wed Mar 22 14:39:39 CET 2000

> Unfortunately I get no results when starting login.html in the browser
> with the URL:
> http://localhost/servlets/opencms/system/workplace/action/login.html
>
> The result is: NOTHING !
> No error message within the browser, really nothing.
> The browser tries to load login.html for a long time, maybe 2 minutes
> with the following message: file not found !

Christoph,

your zone.properties. Possibly you have multiple lines

    servlet.opencms.code=com.opencms.core.OpenCmsServlet

Maybe the instructions are quite ambiguous at this point.
You should add the line above to the "Servlet Aliases" section
and the line "servlet.opencms.initArgs..." to the "Servlet Init
Parameters" section.

Alexander Lucas
mailto:a.lucas at mindfact.com