AW: [opencms-dev] News Management, Template

Stephan Klauberg sk_opencms at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 08:07:37 CET 2000

> > What´s wrong? Must I separate the Pathnames per , ; : ??? What?
>
>Conny,
>
>you cannot enter more than one path in this dialog.
>Please choose the root folder, so all subfolders will
>be added automaticly.

I've done it yesterday with / as the project folder and get a exception
(forgot the name of it) but the new Project were created and works fine.

But now my todays question:

How do I design my own Template ?? -Build a Class and a Template XML File ?

How does all the Template stuff get together ?? - Class to the Classpath of
JServ and XML in the Database ?

How do I import my Template XML File ?? - give me a hint please (uploadFile
Shell command always throws Class not found) ?