[opencms-dev] Problems getting OpenCMS going because I have JServ 1.1.

Florian Sager sager at agitos.de
Tue Apr 11 23:33:05 CEST 2000

hugo burm schrieb:

> I think I did run into trouble because I have JServ 1.1 installed.
> Should I downgrade my JServ 1.1 tot 1.0 or does anybody has opencms working
> with 1.1?
> The installation docs tell me I really need 1.0.
>
> Hugo Burm
> hugob at tamtam.xs4all.nl

only for my information, nothing constructive:

I also tried to install opencms today and finally didn't succeed
maybe because I have JServ 1.1 installed too. But I don't
definitively know if this is the source of error, therefore: did
your jserv log file also report the 'opencms class not found'
error message ? Independant of the JServ version I can imagine
this error also occures if classpaths or classpath.wrappers aren't
well configured. But this is the case here.

Florian Sager

Agitos Technologies     Florian Sager
http://www.agitos.de    sager at agitos.de
Johannisplatz 2         Tel.: 089/45867554
81667 München           Fax.: 089/45867555